Years back in 2012, a good number of developers came up with an idea of developing an approach and techniques that helped to develop versatile products and bring our business at the top of ladder. Throughout the time after its inception, this became our common practice. Our company is currently being followed by 50+ product managers, engineers, and analysts.
Our product development viable approach came up as a solution to the following queries:
- How to lessen project costs through engineering?
- How to estimate the cost and time for agile product development?
- How to develop progressive and innovative systems/products?
- How to ensure true collaboration in geographically distributed agile delivery teams?
Our product development approach follows a mix of various approaches.
We blend widely used approaches like Agile Scrum Methodology, Extreme Programming (XP), Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Feature Driven Development (FDD), and Kanban methodologies which enable us with the best of both iterative and incremental approaches.
We follow a guide for moving a new-product project from thought to launch. Cross-functional teams effectively complete outlined tasks in each phase before acquiring the board approval to continue to the following phase of product development.
OUR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT APPROACH:
Identification – Our team of experts does a thorough examination of the product idea which includes exploring products/arrangements of competitors, distinguishing end user personas, etc. Post examination, we direct workshops with customers in a pre-mentioned and organized way. We present the conceivable arrangement approach made amid analysis.
Commencement -As soon as the experts are done with the identification of an opted idea, execution of that idea takes place.
In commencement task itself, valued tasks such as setting up the environment as per the project, the way of working, dependencies, and POCs and many more tasks are clearly defined.
Analyses– Each module is meticulously observed by the project managers. Any identification of unwanted loophole makes them to do the whole process from the start till the end product gets efficiently viable.
Delivery – We identify a clear path to be strictly followed till we re-examine it after being done with the previous tasks during Identification and Commencement.
A standout amongst the most essential parts of any project that we execute is Iterative Development Model. During each iteration, the development goes through the prerequisites, design, execution and testing phases.
Our group utilizes JIRA,BUGZILLA or any such comparable device for putting away the sprint backlog. Each sprint is executed like a sheer development cycle where every one of the stages including examination, structure, development, testing and deployment are executed.
Also read: The 10 point checklist to launch a product
Below stated are some of the Agile Practices to bring transparency, smooth communication and credibility:
- Product Backlog
- Continuous Improvement
- Scrum Meeting
- Retrospective Meetings
- Joint Sprint
- Regular Co-locations
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Standups and Local Standups
- Mind Sprint Demos and Sprint Demos
- Communication Planning
Our practices for the quicker development and best end-user products are:
- Client Centered- By concentrating on our client, our stand out trailblazers create and dispatch new items that offer new and interesting advantages to our clients.
Stand out pioneers do this by guaranteeing they have a profound, significant information of their clients’ needs, including their neglected and implied needs. We gain this comprehension by working intimately with their clients to recognize their necessities and issues through direct perception and inside and out meetings. We likewise depend on statistical surveying to characterize the item prerequisites.
Eventually, the client has a vital influence in the improvement procedure – from perusing to product definition to product approval to product benefit.
- Test Driven Development- At CHAPTER 247, we ensure TDD (Test Driven Development).We start with writing programming adaptive tests which is then followed by unit tests. Our development experts actualize test systems and make unit tests directly from the first sprint. This guarantees that all the scenarios are being considered from the very start by the development experts while they compose test cases.. Development is then done on the basis of the unit test cases.
- Test Automation- We additionally encourage and implement test automation in our undertakings from beginning periods. It is done to get fast information about functionality. The development experts are urged to upgrade the product so all the recently composed tests get passed. The choice of framework, (for example, “Selenium” or “Protractor”) will rely on the innovation used. Apparatuses like “Test link” are used to define the test cases. We would commonly have a computerized sanity suite that normally keeps running on a Jenkins situation. Every developer is expected to run this suite. This methodology has served CHAPTER 247 reveal issues at a beginning period where it is effortless to distinguish the gaps and less expensive to fix them.
- Pair Programming- We implement user stories in pairs. The primary developer works with the secondary. Code reviews are also carried out in pairs. We follow this practice because it has been logically proved that programming in pairs yields better results.
- DevOps- With DevOps as a service, we automate all the excess errands empowering faster time to advertise and diminish expense in the long term. A few of the performed by DevOps experts incorporate setting up the mechanization, evaluating the current development pipeline and framework, avoiding unsafe arrangements, and optimizing execution.
- Continuous Integration- Each developer at CHAPTER 247 makes a good number of code each day. We utilize different DevOps tools, for example, Jenkins or Bamboo for ceaseless mix amid the development procedure, which naturally deploys the most recent code onto the server. Our clients get updates on regular basis for any critical advancement in the task for e.g Release is pushed. Also, customers dependably have condition with most recent running code and complete visibility on the progress of the project.
We have seen the cons of successive cascade model and moved to Agile empowering quick turnaround time incorporating iterations at any phase of the task. Our product development approach demonstrates readiness to develop, iterate and correct whenever required before it reaches to the point of no return.
How we do it?
One of the keys which we truly understand is what our customers require and to get some information about their most serious issues and questions. We pursue that by asking explicitly what they require. Indeed including our imminent patrons is in reality simple. It very well may be finished by studying your list, utilizing exchange sheets and having a thorough understanding of the requirements.