For companies who are looking for custom software development, applying the Laravel PHP Framework in 2020 can be a very good start. Laravel framework is apparently the most starred PHP framework on Github. More than 50,000 developers appreciate the grand features of this framework because it gives the right tools to build websites and web applications faster, in a more stable manner with the added benefit of easy maintenance.
Laravel possess a potent base in PHP framework which allows for opportunities with respect to HTML. It also provides simple and elegant syntax which makes the app expressive and communicative.
The article talks about top benefits of 2020 which companies will realize after using Laravel.
A Little About Laravel Framework
So, Laravel is an open source PHP framework which is strong and an easily understandable application. Laravel uses the MVC pattern or the Model-view-Controller design pattern. It employs the existing modules of various frameworks that aid in web application. This gives the web application a structured feel and also practical.
Laravel also offers extensive functionalities which consolidates the basic features of other PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter and other languages like Ruby On Rails. If you are looking to speed up the process of web development then Laravel sure has some undeniable benefits to offer in 2020.
If you are well-versed with Core and Advanced PHP, Laravel makes it even simpler for you. It will save a lot of time especially if you intend to build the application from scratch. Furthermore a website build on Laravel will secure it from threatening web attacks also.
The trend capturing illustration from Google clearly shows the upward trend in usage especially in the last one year.
Promising Growth of Laravel PHP Framework
Let’s look at some trends and figures that quickly captures the essence of Laravel and its success ration vis-a-vis other frameworks.
Laravel racing ahead in PHP frameworks
It is early 2020, and Google trends has already passed PHP Laravel framework with flying colours. In the trend map below, it is visible that Laravel is racing past other PHP frameworks adding to its popularity.
As per stack overflow trends we can see that Laravel is way ahead of in the list of top frameworks in 2019 which is set to continue in 2020. Since 2013 the much-lauded PHP framework has seen crucial growth.
If you want to check the popularity of any framework checking the number of Github stars since the first commit is a clear and popular indication of a particular framework. Today, in the sphere of open source technologies, Github matters.
|Total No. of Github Stars
(At the time of writing)
We can also do a comparative analysis based on other parameters which will only strengthen our cause for Laravel for 2020.
|Downloads (From Packagist)
|PHP Version Required
|Speed (Rest API)
Undoubtedly the analogy and the contrast created between Laravel and other frameworks so done will only help you choose competitive Laravel development company to accomplish your goals.
5 Features That Make Laravel PHP Framework Best
Template engine– For infusing dynamic content right from the beginning, Laravel has some well-known lightweight business templates that will help create amazing layouts. It also has multiple widgets that includes CSS and JS code with solid build.
Artisan- This in-built tools allows the developers to reduce the mundanity of the tasks and also helps to reduce the tedious manual tasks of the developers.
MVC architecture– This feature is extremely useful because it ensures clear logic, presentation and documentation with multi-built-in functions.
Security- For all your concerns regarding application security look no further than the Laravel PHP framework. It uses salted and hashed passwords which implies that the passwords will never be saved as a text. It also employs the ‘Bcrypt Hashing algorithm’ to generate an encrypted version of the password.
Migration system for database- Laravel migration system helps in expanding the structure of database without the need to recreate always.It offers provisions to make the changes in database structure. It also aids in using PHP code rather than that of SQL. The Laravel schema builder also helps in creating databases in tabular and insert indices format.
Why You Should Choose Laravel for Custom Software Development?
Using Laravel can be a boon to your custom software development needs. We give you several reasons and benefits that strengthens the case of Laravel and why it should be a part of your strategy.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of Laravel PHP framework:
1. It is highly secure- We all have dedicated technology budget set aside now chiefly because companies have started taking technologies seriously. But, we are still vulnerable to several attacks that can be an impediment to your work. The number of cyber attacks are increasing by the day, but you cannot avoid promoting your business online. Hence one of the quintessential reasons for choosing Laravel development services is the security it provides.
It is certainly a secured framework which does not permit any malware activities nor does it allow any security threat enter the application. If you choose this framework, you can be rest assured that no hampering action will be experienced from SQL injection.
2. In-built object oriented libraries- Laravel comes with the benefit of an inbred object-oriented libraries which is not prevalent in other PHP frameworks. One of the libraries is the authentication library which has several innate features like checking active users, bcrypt hashing, encryption, password reset and a lot more.
3. MVC Architecture- Laravel is known and popular because it is built on Model-View-controller design pattern. It is considered a robust technology for web application because the MVC architecture provides notable functionalities which the developers can use.
MVC also facilitates better documentation compared to the other frameworks also. So for hassle-free use, we vote Laravel PHP framework over other frameworks.
4. Authorization and a robust Authentication- The framework is transcendent with easy authentication techniques. The configurations are perfect to enable easy authentication. The framework was developed by Taylor Otwell to enable the developers to have effective web functionalities. Unquestionably the most challenging factors faced by developers is to develop authentic apps. Laravel will help developers to acquire logic behind giving access to users which will sooner or later augment the security of the web application.
The authentication techniques are also simple. As mentioned the configuration is easy and perfectly constructed which enables easy authentication The logic access to numerous parts of the application will become easier than you thought.
5. Open Source with a massive community- Another strong reason to include Laravel in your strategy is because it is an open-source platform and a community which is big-gun and prominent. One might argue that there are other open-source platforms then why only Laravel. The answer to this is that not all open-source platforms get necessary support and response from the developer’s community. Here, in the case of Laravel things are different because the community itself is so passionate that are always seeking ways to make web apps expansible and moldable.
6. Presence of Artisan- Artisan is a tool that is synonymous with the Laravel framework. This in-built tool will help the developer to receive lots of support to cut-down and trim monotonous and dreary tasks. In fact even in the future, there will not be a manual work required for the same task because Artisan will do it for you.
7. Convenient and Easy database migration- This is again another advantage that makes Laravel framework one of the best. The easy migration feature allows the developers to reverse the changes made to the database. With the use of migration, developers can also share the database with the team. This was inconceivable earlier but now with the innovations of committed and passionate developers such a thing is possible.
8. Persuasive ORM- Object relational mapping or ORM as it is popularly called helps in working with database in a simple and convenient manner. ORM gives an uncomplicated ActiveRecord implementation to enable faster and easier working with database.
9. Unit-testing becomes easier- In web development, Unit testing has an important role to play because testing confirms that your web application is intact and none of its parts are dismantled. It also takes care that there are no bugs or any scope for exceptions in the application. If it has to go live, such things have to be ensured by the laravel development company. For the web app to perform well, Laravel provides a unique and a simple unit testing feature.
10. Quick time to market and Future ready- To stay ahead of competition, rapid digital transformation is essential. This is the reason why you should choose a framework like Laravel which is known for rich features, and its ability to speed up the development process for web applications.
The Laravel PHP framework has evolved over time as seen earlier and has become an obvious choice among businesses and developers. The community is adding continuously some superlative functionalities so that Laravel never goes out of vogue.
So to ensure you create future ready apps, there can be nothing better than Laravel!
We have stepped into a new year, and the year has kicked off with a new zest, energy and fresh challenges for organizations. Some would want to stay atop and retain their numero uno status, while others might just strategize to stay afloat.
With the several advantages offered by Laravel framework, it is apparent that Laravel is set to be the top-prefered frameworks for 2020.
For superior web application development services, cunnect with Chapter247 for adroit and customizable web design solutions that will keep you ahead of your competition. Grab the chance to hire committed and skillful laravel developers and get solutions that will give you a head start hard for your competition to keep up.