Join The Team
Learning and Fun are Part and Parcel of a Day at Chapter247 Infotech
Jr. PHP DeveloperJob Description:
- Expert in web technologies such as PHP with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Codeignitor / Laravel framework.
- Excellent in coding, debugging and optimization skills.
- Should have Minimum 1 year of working experience with PHP, Codeigniter or laravel , HTML, MySQL, jQuery.
Sr. MEAN/MERN Stack DeveloperJob Description:
We are looking for a motivated and talented MERN/MEAN Stack Developer to join our small, but talented and fun dream team.
- 3+ years of technical experience of building scalable Web / mobile applications.
Senior PHP DeveloperJob Description:
- 3 plus years experience with PHP and MVC Framework.
- Should have working experience with PHP, Codeigniter, HTML, MySQL, jQuery.
BDE (Freshers)Job Description:
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) interpersonal skills.
- A go-getter attitude.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
MEAN/MERN Stack DeveloperJob Description:
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, Angular.
React Native DeveloperJob Description:
- Hands on experience with React Native is required.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native app
MERN Stack Developer (Remote)Job Description:
- Previous working experience as a MERN Stack Developer for at least 2 years.
- In depth knowledge of React.js , NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience implementing applications using React.js.
Technical Content Writer (Freelancer)Job Description:
Looking for a Technical writer, who writes content for our blogs, social media post, affiliates about our services. Other skills the Technical Writers must have: Expertise in technical writing Fantastic oral and written communication skills Background in the Technical field is a big plus Writing skills Ability to Work with Technical Writing Tools Research and … Continue reading “Technical Content Writer (Freelancer)”