DevOps Engineer (Full Time/ Freelancer)
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Number of Vacancies: 1
Participate in the engineering, configuration, operation and maintenance of secure and scalable internet/cloud hardware and software infrastructure that serves up web pages and web applications.
- Assist implementing monitoring of servers, application, website and infrastructure.
- Participate in deployment and consult with team to refine, test, and debug programs to meet technical needs .
- Understands servers and databases and related architecture requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved and maintained through high-quality deliverables .
- Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads
- Support operationally critical environment, using monitoring tools and scripts, data feeds and associated scripts, research and analysis of production issues, capturing logging.
- Assist in server patching activities.
- Participate in application load tests and assisting with troubleshooting.
- Expertise with common DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket etc.
- Well versed with container technologies such as Docker.
- Understands concepts around security, monitoring and migration
- Hands on with common cloud providers (AWS)
- Working understanding of machine learning concepts and AWS and tools like EC2.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and deliver on aggressive schedules and goals .
- Completed projects that you can discuss in depth or code samples that you can share are a big plus .