FRONTEND DEVELOPER (Module Lead)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 2-5 years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Developed working prototypes from UI designs for cross-platform devices.
- Implemented new website design layout for conversion of existing static websites to responsive.
- Styled content and website layout for the user experience using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience in Web programming oriented to Front End (React.js).
- Proven UI experience and designed prospects should be strong.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.