Experience : 5 – 7 yrs
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Understanding the team requirements for new or open positions.
- Drafting an accurate JD and utilizing all avenues including job portals, campus placements, referrals etc. to attract the best Talent.
- Managing the entire recruitment process to hire across varying roles including Software Developer, Business analyst, Web Designer, Digital Marketing experts, Business Development, Solution Architect and more.
- Setting expectations and serving as the first point of contact and primary interviewer during the interview process. The Hiring Manager will often conduct the first interview after a candidate passes through the initial screening .
- Chart out mechanisms to attract, engage, nurture and retain talents within the organization.
- Writing the job offer, and negotiating the terms of the employment contract with the chosen candidate.
- Onboarding new joinees, making KRA’s and introducing them to the company culture and policies.
- Prepare and analyze attrition trends to evolve corrective and preventive actions and share insights and recommendations on talent management/ retention to the concerned functional heads and management.
- Setting expectations of the new team members so that they understand the job requirements and deliver to the best of their capabilities.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT :
- Facilitating proper induction and training of new joinees for their respective role.
- Foster a training and development culture in the organization; Prepare training calendar, administer training programs and analyze effectiveness of training imparted; effect course corrections if required.
- Identifying new learning opportunities both- to improve the skill set and knowledge base of the team. These could be in the form of online courses, webinars, seminars, conferences etc.
- Arranging internal team knowledge sharing sessions and team building activities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS :
- Helping the founding team in preparing attractive compensation and benefits for the team.
- Working with the founding team to share feedback with the team and arrive at increment percentages during the appraisal cycle.
- Helping create leave, travel, food and other company policies to create a nourishing and supportive environment for the team .
Performance & Appraisals :
- Administer social and staff benefit programs, viz., Employee of the Month, Team of the Month, and other staff incentive /benefit schemes.
- Drive effective performance management across the organization. Promote performance culture across the organization.
- Drive annual appraisal processes; ensure fairness, transparency, and delivery of effective feedback.
- Ensure sufficient performance support systems are in place by conducting periodical surveys; based on the survey results, formulate action plans to improve the employee engagement and performance level.
HR Grievances/Admin/Operations :
- Ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved through internal audits.
- Analyze people-related challenges/issues and come up with long-term and innovative solutions.
- Monitor compliance to Retention amount, Minimum Wages, Bonus, Incentives or any other applicable law-related statutory requirements for all employees as per defined Acts.
- Formulate company policies and processes and ensure effective implementation.
- Ensure all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation are carried out in accordance with company policy and within legal boundaries.
- Present monthly reports to management on the major HR activities carried out during the month.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR and Talent acquisition Specialist.
- Proficient with computers, Ubuntu and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with payroll.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English is a must.
- Proactivity and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
Personality skills you should possess :
- Extensive knowledge on HR systems.
- Effective leader to steer the human resource wheel of the organization.
- Analytical, creative solutioning, influential, negotiation and counseling skills.
- Fun, cheerful and extroverted personality.
- Extremely strong ethics.
- High level of Motivation,ownership and a go-getter attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work aspects. The incumbent should be able to multitask and deliver under pressure.
- Willingness to work on extended hours as business demands.
Why join Chapter247 Infotech?
- A fun, intelligent, empowered and trustworthy team to work with.
- Treat yourself with festive gift vouchers.
- Enjoy Health Insurance because we care about your health.
- Enjoy a wide range of fun activities, parties and outings.
- Learning and upskilling programs to stay you on top of what’s new in your field.
- Your brain needs some refreshment so enjoy games in our in-house recreational zone.
- Appreciate your performance and work with paid holidays and bonuses.