IT Sales Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Job Location : Indore
Number of Vacancies: 1
Skills: Lead generation, Communication Skills, IT terminologies, Problem solving, Bidding, IT sales, International sales, Bidding portals, Client relationships, Business
- Lead Generation : Manage Bidding via team on online portals like UpWork, Guru and Freelancer.
- International sales : Building and maintaining sustainable relationships with clients.
- Hunt actively for new accounts, generate new business revenue, and build a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, drive revenue growth, and new sales.
- Own sales strategy and targets for the region and make continuous improvements based on performance.
- Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- Manage lead follow-up and lifecycle; ensure maximization of lead tracking and conversion.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities across products/services and regions.
- Own commercial negotiations to close new contracts, including the creation of sales proposals and management of RFP bidding processes.
- Coordinate with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve assigned KPIs and maintain the record in Dynamics.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- A team-player and adaptable and open to changes in the business environment.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Assist sales team in creating proposals,Monitoring business
activity, studying the outcome of projects.
- Should have experience in team handling.
- Must be aware of the latest technology trends.
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome client objections.
- Focus on core deliverables such as increasing brand awareness and coordinating public relations efforts.
- Should have a good understanding of Websites, Types of websites, and the various platforms in the Market for developing websites and Mobile Applications.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue target.
Day to Day Duties:
- Generating leads ,Assist sales team in creating proposals, researching for more details on any specific software project requirements, and sales reporting.
- Develop & Sustain the mutual understanding between organizations & Clients.
- Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Maintain the Business Development
- Arrange exhibits for clients to increase product & service awareness & to promote goodwill.
- Dealing with International Clients (US,UK,Australia clients).
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, skype calls.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.