Lead Full-stack developer
Experience : 5-10 yrs
Number of Vacancies: 1
Skills : Node.js, react.js,angular.js, vue.js, MVC, Microservices, REST/SOAP API Development and integration, LAMP stack,TypeScript,JSON, Redis, KAFKA, Jenkins or related Experience working with Cloud technologies (PaaS,SaaS), Databases-MongoDB, Couch DB, MySQL, PostGreSQL etc. Server side deployment, POC’s , Java, PHP, Python, .Net , Asp.net, Enterprise Languages, Tech drive, people management, client interaction, system design/architecture, engineering team- leading skills,tech enthusiast.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and unit test complex cloud based SAAS products and solutions involving cloud, kubernetes, microservices, and containers.
- Mentor & guide junior team members, define best practices guidelines and blueprints for the team.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion.Draw a sketch of the relevant data models, and how they are connected to one another & Understand the best languages, databases and tools that best serve the project’s requirements.
- Develop and manage code banks for different tech stack and domain types, so that code base can be reused as per incoming requirements of the IT products from clients based globally.
- Participate in design and code reviews involved in data structures and algorithms.
- Dig deep into the requirements and extract the tiniest details to explain and discuss with the development team.
- Have technical ownership of multiple modules and work with the stakeholders (product owners/management, managers, architects, QA, etc.) in the delivery.
- Work with DevOps team on deployment architecture, security and CI/CD, Maintain security and data privacy protocols.
- Working experience on global delivery models and managing direct communication with international clients, collaborating with different teams across verticals and developing customer centric IT products.
- Leading a team size of 8+ team members, work assignment and mentoring junior resources, handling assimilation of technical knowledge for junior Team members.