Sr. Talent Acquisition
Experience : 2-5 yrs
Number of positions: 1
Skills : IT staffing, Head Hunting, Data Mining, Team Handling, Industry Updated, Campus Recruitment, Time Management, Negotiation, Documentation, Communication skills, IT skills, IT terminologies, Marketing skills, Candidate Persona, Tech and Non Tech Recruitment, Screening, Sourcing, E2E Recruitment, Talent acquisition, People management, Hiring, Lateral Hiring, Iteration rate, R&D, Analysis etc.
Recruitment and Selection :
- Responsible for End to End IT Recruitment.
- Preparing JD, post it on various online platforms and the company’s website.
- Handling the whole recruitment process, Head Hunting, and making sure timely closure of profiles.
- Sourcing of resumes through Naukri, LinkedIn, company database, indeed, other social networking sites.
- Calling candidates, taking telephonic interviews, updating recruitment sheets.
- Sharing written tests with candidates, checking them and taking feedback from Interviewers.
- Scheduling interviews with Sr. Developers, Team leads, Senior managers, taking proper follow-ups, and submitting results of the rounds in the prescribed format.
- Schedule machine test, if required.
- Strong Requirement Understanding.
- Well versed making POA based on R&D and Analysis.
- Negotiating salary, explaining company policies & procedures to selected candidates closing the profile.
- Sending offer letters and document lists, conducting employee verification, and complete documentation of selected candidates.
- Preparing letters of appointments, Bond letters, NCA, or NDA if required.
- Complete Campus Recruitment process from searching colleges, establishing contact with TPO, timely follow-ups, scheduling placements, creating question papers, visiting colleges, taking initial and final interviews, maintaining data of candidates, taking followup until joining.
Post Recruitment :
- Giving induction and orientation to the new hires, Introduction with team leads.
- Induction with all team members.
Reducing Attrition Rate :
- Gauging what motivates a team member while interacting with them in person or in a group.
- Bonding with new and old team members.
- Maintaining the right balance with senior team members of all the departments who are pillars of the company.
- Maintaining a happy and satisfying work environment and culture.
- Resignation handling and making a performing team member stay by doing joint and individual meetings with their seniors and super seniors.