Sr. Talent Acquisition
Recruitment and Selection :
- Responsible for End to End IT Recruitment.
- Preparing JD, post it on various online platforms and the company’s website.
- Handling the whole recruitment process, Head Hunting, and making sure timely closure of profiles.
- Sourcing of resumes through Naukri, LinkedIn, company database, indeed, other social networking sites.
- Calling candidates, taking telephonic interviews, updating recruitment sheets.
- Sharing written tests with candidates, checking them and taking feedback from Interviewers.
- Scheduling interviews with Sr. Developers, Team leads, Senior managers, taking proper follow-ups, and submitting results of the rounds in the prescribed format.
- Schedule machine test, if required.
- Strong Requirement Understanding.
- Well versed making POA based on R&D and Analysis.
- Negotiating salary, explaining company policies & procedures to selected candidates closing the profile.
- Sending offer letters and document lists, conducting employee verification, and complete documentation of selected candidates.
- Preparing letters of appointments, Bond letters, NCA, or NDA if required.
- Complete Campus Recruitment process from searching colleges, establishing contact with TPO, timely follow-ups, scheduling placements, creating question papers, visiting colleges, taking initial and final interviews, maintaining data of candidates, taking followup until joining.
Post Recruitment :
- Giving induction and orientation to the new hires, Introduction with team leads.
- Induction with all team members.
Reducing Attrition Rate :
- Gauging what motivates a team member while interacting with them in person or in a group.
- Bonding with new and old team members.
- Maintaining the right balance with senior team members of all the departments who are pillars of the company.
- Maintaining a happy and satisfying work environment and culture.
- Resignation handling and making a performing team member stay by doing joint and individual meetings with their seniors and super seniors.