I am sure that you are thinking about the new version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and the all the key features that you’ll have to keep in mind while developing an App. Android Marshmallow isn’t a modernization of everything you knew about android. It’s an expansion of the core features and functionality of Android Lollipop. If you want to develop your mobile application for your business then keep in mind of this latest OS version of Google. Take a look at its major features.
#Android Marshmallow release date:
It was initially announced at Google I/O on May 28, when it was released as the Android M developer preview. Several updates to the preview came out before Marshmallow was officially named on August 17. Google finally unveiled Android 6.0 Marshmallow, alongside the 2015 Nexus devices, on September 29, 2015.
As usual, Google’s Nexus family was first to get the goods, and the brand new Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P were the launch devices for Android 6.0.
#Android Marshmallow design-
- Lock screen is almost identical to Lollipop’s
- Home screen is essentially the same as it was in Lollipop
- App drawer as a vertical scrolling list
- Notifications and Quick Settings has two-part
- System UI Tuner appear at bottom of setting menu
- Animations and transitions make up
- Dark theme and rotation support
#Android Marshmallow Google integration –
- Google Now on Tap
- Voice API and Assist API
- Google settings app – a dedicated part of the settings menu
- Android Pay with the delivery of the fingerprint API
#Android Marshmallow performance-
- Doze – An Intelligent battery management feature
- App standby app equivalent of Doze
- Type-C and reverse charging also support faster data transfer
- MicroSD support – Adaptable Storage Devices
- Internal storage and file manager
- RAM manager called Memory
#Android Marshmallow security-
- App permissions
- Fingerprint API
- Automatic app backup
- Network security reset
- Monthly security patches
- Encryption with a vengeance
- Android for Work is also pushing the enterprise angle
- Smart Lock for Passwords
#Android Marshmallow usability
- Text selection is better
- Delete screenshots from notifications shade
- App links Handling
- Silent mode/priority notifications
- Direct share – multi-tasking abilities.
- Custom Chrome tabs
You can also comment on the following points:
What are your thoughts on Android Marshmallow ?
What features are you still waiting on Marshmallow ?
The Entire Family of Chapter 247 wishes that the NEW YEAR 2016 gives you a lot of reasons to celebrate and have wonderful days that are filled with laughter and gaiety.