Akina Animal Health provides expert pharmaceutical compounding and offers partnership programs that empower veterinary practices to grow and patients to thrive through kind customer care and service excellence. As passionate believers in the human-animal bond, their mission is to enrich the relationships between the pet and the pet owner, and help improving the quality of life for both.
The Business challenges
Build a feature rich e-commerce platform exclusive for the use of Veterinarians and Pet Parents.
Move the existing offline prescription management system to an online platform.
Provide a dedicated platform to vets, in order to directly request a custom pharmaceutical formulation from the manufacturer.
All in One solution to manage all the prescription details, which can be easily accessed by the Vets and Pet Parents.
- A Magento powered E-commerce store dedicated to veterinarians and pet parents.
- A highly detailed request form for veterinarians to request custom pharmaceutical formulation from the manufacturers.
- Facility to add and manage all the prescribers on the system.
- User-friendly dashboard to manage user accounts.
Chapter247 was outstanding in terms of communication. They followed instructions well and took on several projects at once. They are priced reasonably and their team handles development, testing, UI, and project management well despite room for improvement in time tracking.
- Reverse checkout process integrated to Magento.
- End to End inventory management.
- E-Catalogs to provide information on all the services and products offered.
- Automated Report generation for Orders and Inventory.
- Multiple invoicing options for vets to directly send medicines to patients.
- Managing list of all the prescribers, orders, custom formulation requests via a single Dashboard.
- Prescribe Now section to support fast online ordering.
- Integration with payment options like PayPal and Credit-Card Payments.
- Created nationwide awareness about Akina’s veterinary medicine services.
- Eliminated the offline process of marketing medicine services to veterinarians.